Policies & Values
The College's Mission is:
Chelmsford College: unlocking potential
In aiming for excellence the College has adopted six essential values which are:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Innovation in how we work and develop
- Ambition for all in the College community to be the best we can be
- Respect and support for every individual
- Fairness and equity in all our undertakings
- Outward looking in our development
Chelmsford College recognises that there are abilities in all members of the community. We wish to ensure that all our students and staff feel valued and are able to fulfil their potential. We will work towards equal opportunity for all regardless of age, sex, race, religion, sexual orientation and culture.
We take very seriously our responsibilities towards our young learners and have policies and procedures to ensure that they can learn in a safe and secure environment.