What's on offer:
- Full and part-time (0.5FTE or above) positions available
- Starting Salary of up to £36,520 (pro-rata if part-time)
- Generous pension scheme
- 50 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) pro-rata if part-time
- You will gain a full qualification in teaching
The scheme will allow industry professionals to enter the profession of teaching.
This will enable you to be able to:
- Share Industry knowledge and experience with students
- Gain teaching skills and real experience with support and mentoring
- Make an impact and progress
To qualify you must currently hold:
- Minimum of 3 years Industry knowledge
- Maths and English qualifications to a functional skills level 2 or GCSE C / 4
- At least a level three qualification (for example NVQ/vocational level 3 in the subject you want to teach.
How to Apply
If you are interested in taking the first step to be accepted onto the Chelmsford College Group Taking Teaching Further Scheme, please apply by using the links below.
There are currently no vacancies
Should prospective candidates require further information they should contact the Human Resources Department on email@example.com.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Chelmsford College Group Taking Teaching Further Scheme and wish you well in your application.