Exam Results Information
Results from the Summer 2023 exam session will be sent to students’ college email accounts from 9am on the following dates:
- BTEC and UAL Level 3: Thursday 17th August
- BTEC Level 2 and GCSE: Thursday 24th August
In line with data protection, we are unable to give results over the phone or send to personal email accounts. If you are unable to access your college email, please phone the IT Helpdesk on 01245 265611 Ext: 3424 to reset your password.
Physical copies of results will not be issued or available for collection on results day.
For all other qualifications and for those BTEC students that have already achieved, certificates will be sent in the coming weeks.
Enquiries about results
If your BTEC or GCSE results were not what you expected and you wish to query them the following services are available:
- Copy of script: A copy of your marked exam paper. There is no cost for this service.
- Clerical Check: A check of clerical procedures to ensure all parts of the paper have been marked, all marks have been recorded correctly and the grade boundaries have been correctly applied. The cost is around £15 depending on qualification.
- Review of Marking: A check that the examiners have marked externally assessed components correctly (Includes the above clerical check). The cost is around £45 depending on qualification.
Before applying for a review, we strongly recommend you discuss your options with your subject teacher and take into consideration the grade boundaries. Marks may go down as well us up following a review.
- You can download a copy of the Summer 2023 BTEC grade boundaries HERE
- A copy of the Summer 23 GCSE grade boundaries can be found HERE
To make an application, email email@example.com from your college email account, stating the unit you wish to appeal and the chosen service. We will then respond with further instruction and details on payment. During busy results periods it may take up to 24 hours to reply.
Any requests must be received within the two weeks following results publication.
If you have any other questions about your exam results, please email the Exams Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the Exams Office (M118 at the Moulsham St. campus)
GCSE certificates will be dispatched mid-October. For all other qualifications they will be sent in due course. Please make sure your address is up to date on our system, especially if you have changed addresses recently. If you require a replacement certificate will need to contact the awarding body directly for a replacement. Please follow the links below for certificate replacement information for each awarding body: